TRANS AMADI SECTION
The section was carved out from the then Trans-Amadi Section that had its Headquarters at Silver Valley in the year 1995 and was named Trans-Amadi 2 Section. It was made up of few local churches which include: Amadi-Ama, which happens to be the Headquarters, Ogunabali and Federal Housing Estate.
Sequel to the division of the district in November 2014 and Trans-Amadi 1, fell to the new district, hence, Trans-Amadi 2, became just Trans-Amadi.
The pioneer leader was Rev. I. M. Braide Snr.
The present sectional leader is Rev. Emmanuel Ogbonnaya Peter
The leader’s contacts: 08036728492; 08182559327
The section has grown to 11 churches.
1. Rev. Emmanuel O. Peter – Chairman
2. Rev. Stephen O. Nwauba – Secretary
3. Deacon Matthew Erondu – Treasurer
1. Rev. Emmanuel O. Peter – Amadi-Ama
2. Rev. Dr. Samuel Onyegbu – Amadi-Ama
3. Rev.Ndubuisi Nwankwo – Ogunabali
4. Rev. Stephen O. Nwauba – Palace Church
5. Rev. Everistus Simeon – F.H.E
6. Rev. Silas Onyeukwu – Ogbunabali Central
7. Rev. Andrew Eli – Rainbow Town
8. Rev. Miracle Tamuno Daniel – Golf Estate
9. Pst. Ubi O. Okoi – Somiari Ama
10. Pst. Ezenwaeze Agha – Bethel Road, Amadi-ama
11. Pst. Salem Paul Joel – Ahiamakara
12. Pst. Iniobong E. Akpan – Fimie Junction