PORT HARCOURT NEW LAYOUT:
The Section was created in August 2014 with headquarters at No. 1, Ibadan Street. The Section consisted of the following six churches at the time of creating namely: No.1, Ibadan Street, Yam Zone, Abuja Estate, Bishop Johnson, Ndoki Estate and Tourist Beach.
The pioneer Leader is Rev. Dr. Isaac D. Abraham. He is married to Rev. Mrs. Beatrice I.D. Abraham, the union is blessed with three children.
Sectional Leader’s Contact: 08068069088; 0805587757.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook: 08068069088
1. Rev. Dr. Isaac D. Abraham – Chairman
2. Rev. Joseph Ogbonnaya – Secretary
3. Deacon Solomon Onyedikachi – Treasurer
4. Rev. Effiong O. Effiong – Member
5. Deacon Ifediora David – Member
1. Rev. Dr. I.D. Abraham – Snr. Pastor , No.1, Ibadan
2. Rev. Emmanuel N. Matthew – Asst. Pastor ,,
3. Pastor Mina Williams – Asst. Pastor Incharge of Children, ,,
4. Rev. Tamuno M. Ajubo – Abuja Estate
5. Rev. Effiong O. Effiong – Yam Zone
6. Rev. Joseph Ogbonnaya – Ndoki Estate
7. Pastor Sampson Ettah – Bishop Johnson
8. Pastor George R. Cookey-Gam – Captain Amangala
9. Rev. Peter Ihuoma – Tourist Beach
10. Pastor Ikechukwu Kalu – Baptist Waterfront.
Three churches were planted in October 2017:
Baptist Water Front, Ndoki Road; and Captain Amangala Waterfront.